Report Abuse

Re: vacation international

[Q=michellek224] hi there, i am the orginator of this dialogue...and i am glad i did! i asked them that same question.. "how did you get my info"??? They calmly answered," Have you advertised your timeshare in the pass"? and of course at one time or another we all did.. But i think they have access to some type of owners list. I bought mine on the resale market(playa del sol) for $50. The original owner bought from the developer for $15,000 in 2006. Sooo the list they have is current. Not sure if this is "public record" like real estate is. Maybe someone in Playa del Sol is getting a kick back... they knew too many details including my contact # that was given to the title company when it was transfered to me....[/Q] They get your name from everywhere..Everyone's out to make a buck. The lists are very valuable to these companies. You will find people selling them on Craigs list and here's a link to timeshare owners list for sale, just one of many. Check it out! They have computer programs that will tell them what kinds of holidays you go on, how old you are, and how much money you have etc.. http://www.americanprofiles.com/mailinglists/timeshareownerslists.htm