Report Abuse

NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

[Q=carvana] Lastly, I suggest those who have an interest in this topic read the latest issue of "Timesharing Today" where on page 30 one will find an article titled "One Person's Advice About Getting Rid of a Timeshare You No Longer Want" written by Earl Glenwright. He admits to not being an attorney and warns that his advice is "not legal advice". Most Bar Associations would disagree with that comment but never the less the article makes for interesting reading. I would suggest that anyone consult their attorney prior to following any of his advice especially the one about issuing a Quick Claim Deed to the owners associations thereby putting the ball in their court. I think that is advising fraudulent conduct but some of his other points may be of interest to you. It is the Jul/Aug issue of "Timesharing Today".[/Q] I read that article too and can't believe Timesharing Today actually published that article! Step #2: Stop paying maintenance fees?! That subject has been discussed ad nauseum about the legal ramifications one could suffer by doing so.