Report Abuse

No tooth fairy, no Easter Bunny --- and no free lunch...

[Q=robw116] [Q=ken1193] [Q=dawnb204] They promise to show you how to never have to pay maintenence fees again. Is that possible? [/Q] In a single word --- NO. It's quite obviously NOT possible. Also, just as a relevant point of information, there is NO company by this name which manages (or is in ANY other way remotely affiliated with) ANY Wyndham property. This is obviously just some angle to take your money. Please remember that there are no "victims", only "volunteers". So....DON'T VOLUNTEER![/Q] The angle Point Potential uses to take your money... Contacted by Point Potential and based on the promise of no-up front fees and eliminating maintenance fees, agreed to attend their presentation. They say they can convert your points into rental income. However, there is a catch. The catch is you have to buy more points from them. If you don't buy more points, they won't do the rental for you. We have plenty of extra points we’re not using so we're certainly not to going to buy more. They take 35% of the rental income. If the Point Potential rental program is all they say it is, then why the requirement to buy points? And why haven't the people from Point Potential posting here and their supposed customers, mentioned the requirement to buy points? Looks like an attempt to disguise an up-front fee scheme. Ken, keep up the good work.[/Q] Well, John Ellis, this new input speaks for itself --- loud and clear. There is no input more credible than input from a prospective customer who (unlike me) has personally attended and experienced first hand the Point Potential "razzamatazz" for themselves. It seems, Mr. Ellis, that you have chosen to conveniently avoid some important pertinent facts and details about your "program"; one which sounds a whole lot less palatable with each passing day. You can continue to try to blow my candle out --- but doing so certainly won't make yours burn any brighter. Trying to make the discussion and analysis "personal" also doesn't in any way alter the fact that your "program", in my own view, is just a bunch of crap. Others here are, of course, ALWAYS free to formulate THEIR OWN opinions and make THEIR OWN decisions.