Report Abuse

Personal attacks do NOT make you any more credible...

[Q=johne499] ....defend our integrity against "experts" like you who have no clue as to what they speak about.[/Q] I do not claim to be an "expert". I claim only to have had a fair number of years of direct, first hand, personal experience with Wyndham ownership and all of its' usage details including, on occasion, the temporary acquistion of additional points from Wyndham when necessary to complete reservations (...WITHOUT any third party parasites like you involved or necessary, I might add). I'd further note (again) that I never once ever heard ANY mention of your company during ANY of my years of Wyndham ownership, so I am inclined to believe that your... "operation" is likely very, very new. I note with great interest and curiousity (and a bit of amusement as well) that you conveniently do not choose to even acknowledge or address the input of someone else here who has openly reported on having personally attended (and describes in some detail) one of your company "presentations" --- an experience which I have never personally had the "pleasure" (or interest) to endure. Maybe it's simply easier for you to deflect attention away from your (already questionable) veracity being so openly challenged on substantive "presentation" issues, by just launching an ad hominem attack on someone else instead. That's your prerogative of course, but it's certainly not helping to strengthen your credibility or your indignant (but otherwise quite unconvincing) claims of "company integrity". My advice to any and all readers here was, is, and will always be: Do your own homework. Perform your own due diligence. Learn and understand ALL the facts and ALL of the costs involved before EVER handing over ANY money to ANY third party parasite. In my opinion (and in my own direct, personal, first hand experience), you DON'T need ANY parasitic "third party" involvement (or their cost) in order to effectively manage your timeshare ownership. If you choose to decide otherwise, as is your right and your prerogative, then by all means go right ahead and pull out your checkbook --- Mr. Ellis and /or many others like him will always be around to oblige and "help" you... ===================================== To read another "Point Potential" discussion on a different site: P.S. I have just now (Thursday, 08/25/11) stumbled upon another separate discussion about Point Potential on another timeshare site. The discusssion / thread (located on Timeshareforums.com) apparently started out (in mid-June, 2011) as one inquiry about the company, but soon became an exchange of lengthy "banter" between two people who claim to be (one current, one former) Point Potential employees. The thread was "locked" on July 07, 2011 by a moderator (meaning that no further "contributions" were or will be allowed to that thread), but it is still (...and will always remain) available for anyone to view. I didn't read through the lengthy "banter" posts over there, having NO further interest whatsoever in this particular topic. If readers are (...unlike me) interested in reading through the lengthy Point Potential employee "banter thread" over on the other timeshare discussion site, simply use Google (or any other search engine) and enter the company name (Point Potential). You will then see reference to a thread on timeshareforums.com, entitled "Point Potential --- another scam or legit ?". I don't know (...or at all care) if that other referenced discussion thread is even worth bothering to read.