Report Abuse

You're very lucky if foreclosure is "painless" ...

[Q=miked497] I sorry Ken, but it must be upsetting living in whatever world you live in. My resort has no vested interest in alienating its owners by blemishing their credit histories. If they really wanted to avoid foreclosure, they would have found my new address in less than 5 minutes if they bothered to look. ==================================== [PHILL12] Not sure of what world you live in that you think foreclosure is easy or worth it! First its not the resorts job to chase dead beat owners down when they move and don't make their payments and you probably will have a hit on your credit because of this down the road. Why would you think for a second the resort is worried about hurting a dead beat ex-owner{FORECLOSE} credit! LMAO on some of the stupidity that some people come on these forums and try and make others think their way is right. =================================== On the contrary, they turn around and resell foreclosed units for much more than their expenses, and by doing so, keep maintenance fees coming in which are the costs that they absolutely don't want to absorb. Funny thing is, I would have paid the arrears, too, if they'd only bothered to contact me. They seem to benefit from foreclosures, so why ruin their reputations by ruining the repuitations of their owners? ==================================== [PHILL12] First of all the resort would pass the cost onto other owners in MF cost which you couldn't careless about. Also again why would they care about your credit or reputation as you have already showed to be a dead beat ex-owner of at least this one unit. Not sure from your post if you still own other units at this resort but if you do its your fault for not paying and not the resort. One phone call would have cleared this up. PHILL12