Report Abuse

Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN

For all you buyers that have purchased through IAVacations and seem to be having difficulty (sigh....) with the closing company Property Relief. I will offer this advise.... IAVacations- owner is Stacy Gilliespie and the owner name for Property Relief is Robbie Pickel. Stacy Gillispie runs both these companies but are put into different names (go figure). These 2 men sit one office away from each other. I bet alot of you that have purchased timeshare (s) get quick responses when you are deciding to purchase but when you actual purchase and send the paypal, then you don't really hear much and get a response as quick as you did before.... As you will see on ebay (redweeks4less) belongs to Mr. Gillispie. For past clients you might have spoke to Austin Meredith, Robbie Pickel or Noah Bradford when purchasing. Again all these ppl work out of the same building in Sevierville, TN. I see that ppl stated in previous post that the transaction went through great with IAVacations but the Property Relief is the problem. IAVacations seems to not tell you that your closing company is also owned by the same man. They have different phone numbers in the building that way when a buyer or rental question is ask it goes to the appropriate personnel. The Rental manager is Levi Morse. What I mean by rentals is when they get the files from Timeshare Relief (TR) which is located out of CA. TR is the one that holds the seminars in different states all across the USA. You may also see Timeshare Relief, Transfer on the Spot etc for the seminars) Once the timeshare holder releases their timeshare to (TR) or again Transfer on the spot etc) it goes to Property Relief, then an estopple is done to confirm usage etc. If it's a big package (good resort) or one with a good amount of points) they will put it on ebay to sell (IAVacations) Alltimevacations) if it's a week account or little points they will "rent the 2011 usage"and put on ebay as redweeks4less. Once these files are received from TR, Property Relief immediately puts the Seller as IAVacations. The only problem is that POA's (power of attorney) "are signed by staff @ Property Relief and not the seller, such as notary signatures are not signed by Notary's they are signed by staff. Contracts are placed in bogus names or names of Mr. Gillispie's father, Danny or his mother Jackie Holt Gillispie. Rentals are done the same way, no POA in the file & staff will call up as the "real owner"and make reservations to list on ebay. The timeshare sellers are notified that there account is heading to the closing department and that reservations may be made and placed into an EMPLOYEE NAME of the company for possible seminars held (This company does not hold the seminars, Timeshare Relief out of CA does). IAVacations and Property Relief gives employee's cash $ if they can get 20 estopples done a day so that these accounts can move fast. This company is very misleading and corrupt. Once they have your $ for closing cost, transfer fee's etc. They could care less what happens next. This is a group of young individuals that they hire and get rid of them when they want. They take trips to the Bahama's, Las Vegas, buy new vehicles, homes etc while all the ppl employed their bust their butt to make Mr. Gillispie money. A friend of mine worked for this company and the majority of the employees were cursed at, looked down on, sexual remarks etc. I hope this helps someone that is considering to buy, that this is the "real way" things are handled. I see alot of ppl speaking to the District Attorney & I wish you luck. 888-857-0208 if you wish to call and see who you get transferred to. The human resource manager is Jennifer Pickel, Mr. Robbie Pickel's wife. Thanks and Good luck, I hope this post helps.