Report Abuse

Resort Solutions Inc

[Q=kh140] I happen to personally know the founder and ceo of this company. He is an excellent (and honest) business man. Before saying that they "did nothing for you" realize that, in this economy (which has been unfavorable for over 2 years) its extremely difficult for anyone to sell/rent timeshares. Just something to think about.[/Q] No offense but then I would truly love to have his name and number because starting in May, my mother has been scammed for a total of 32,986 dollars so far from this company. She only agreed to a one time payment of 2500 dollars. My sister is now power of Attorney and what we have found out is that they not only have defrauded my mother but may have given out her account number to other businesses. They said they had a buyer only to have it fall through. We were lucky enough to get a call answered where we asked for a copy of the contract /authorization only to be told they didn't keep the contracts past 6 months. October (this month) is the 6th month!. After they were told that, we were informed that they did not give refunds and abruptly hung up on us. So You see, its not just a bad business but also elderly abuse. Your friend my be a "honest business man" but this company and his business associates are not honest in any way. My mother is 77 and she is an "HONEST" God Loving Christian woman who tries to go out of her way to help those in need. Now she is broke, not just because of this company but to ever leech company who she put her faith in to sell these soul sucking timeshares. So please Tell this Nice Honest business man to give us a call to explain just how they can steal so much from someone who is in need herself because she believed in a so called "HONEST" business.