Report Abuse

Re: Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC

I'm so sorry to hear that, Arthur. As I said back in April this was a new company and we didn't have any complaints on them. Unless we hear complaints we don't know there is a problem. This company was doing high volume postings and we didn't receive payment from them in July so their account was deactivated. We are no longer doing business with them. It's strange that we still haven't heard any complaints come into customer service about them. As with any transaction whether it be a resale or rental posting we always highly recommend the use of an escrow company. If you used an escrow company you should be able to get your money back. Thank you, Marty [Q=arthurb67] [Q=marty8084] Worldwide Property Transfer, LLC is fairly new to RedWeek. We have yet to have any complaints about this company. If anyone has used their services and has any complaints please let us know. Otherwise, please feel confident in doing business with them. Thank you, Marty RedWeek.com[/Q] After having resopnded to an ad placed by WPT with you, I contracted WPT to sell me a 3BR unit at San Luis Bay Inn, Aviala Beach CA on ar about 04/15/2011. As of today and after many awful experences with WPT, I still have not received a Deed for the unit I paid them for. I hope you are no longe doing business with this company.[/Q]