Report Abuse

Don't Pay the "Voluntary" PAC Fee

You are all in America... It is crazy that that man can do what he wants. Huffington Post has the list of Political contributions Donald Trump and Stephen Cloobeck contributed to the LEGAL counsel of A Senator under investigation... have a look at www.canyoutrustthem.com.. search Diamond resorts.. I gave all the papers to the Judge via my lawyer in Phillipsburg St Maarten>> CLOOBECK LOST.. He lost in the Court of Appeals. he is a cheat and the judge agreed and said I had written the truth. Stephen CLOOBECK asked $15000 from me... IT is a JOKE. He LOST so for revenge they locked me out of my units. He rented my units to Thomas Cook holiday makers, CLOOBECK and Elizabeth Brennan lied to RCI that I had not paid my fees first.. That used to be $700 and now are $1200 plus.. I don't have the exact figures.... They then lied again that I could not bank my week as I had rented out the weeks. the DETECTIVES saw the games as they came to the resort. The detective told me to go to the Tax department. I did. The tax department said they would investigate as ONE resort CLOOBECK has collected $32 million in fees.. he has a second resort. The tax department told me he must have a financial transactions office here. He has not nor will he do so... In fact the ex manager is now a politician and who helped to put all the owners at Pelican and the workers.. his own people in a huge scandal.. I have the documents I used against CLOOBECK in the court in ST MAARTEN as well as the Court of Appeals.. They LOST! I am collecting the judgment on Wednesday in Dutch. I will get it translated. I am a single mother but I will continue my fight against such an arrogant person... look at the references they are real.. You are all in America... contact American Greed they wll expose him