Report Abuse

Re: Board of Directors

[Q=kpaul5257] Michael414 when CDOPP (www.poipuowners.org) was originally formed, it was assisting "deeded" owners. That was changed awhile ago and they are hoping to assist both types of ownership. The name will probably change within the next few weeks to drop the word "Deeded" from the title as it does reflect that the group is exclusive to deeded owners. When the Poipu group started, there seemed to be a divide. The deeded owners were getting less than they were accustomed to (and less than they paid for) and the points owners seemed to be enjoying the new program. Now that the ponzi scheme has caught up, the points owners realize that they were taken advantage of and we are all in the same ship with Captain Hook and his pirates. Deeded owners were also purchasing points so they were hit with a double whammy. Today, I think it is safe to say that both ownership groups are looking for a cure. It is time to get together and see if we can make some changes. Not an easy task. If you have not registered on the website because of old information regarding the deeded ownership, I would encourage you to register.[/Q] What happened to Richard Batchelder, I have emailed him several times and he has not responded... I helped Richard when they first began after the February 2008 meeting at the Grand Hyatt Kauai, and compiled a list of some 30 plus Deeded Owners that I gave to him to help build your organization... Its nice to hear that you are now expanding to include the "Points Owners", what happened to your legal action to have the "Member list" made available, because without that, reaching the members (both Deeded & Points) is the only way to get enough votes to unseat the 3 Diamond Board Members... I have been very vocal on this site and with your founders to push a legal action, and when you have that going, you can get the information through "Discovery" in depositions, force this issue... migueldd45@aol.com