Report Abuse

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System

Wow!!!! this is getting more informative as we speak.... @tm178: Thank you for explicitly addressing the points in; specifically the Camry analogy and making it even stronger ( unlike g333s)...You are right, they'll let me keep the Lexus but pay more for it....amazin. My prediction is that they will change the definition of platinum weeks by extending their designated number of weeks. Pretty soon tm178 you will be skiing on daffodils in Park City....I can not believe the FTC isn't on this...I have some time. I have a call into Stephen Weisz's office who is CEO in Orlando. If he doesn;t take my call I have his home phone number. I also have a call and email into FTC....I'll keep you posted @g333s: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." You don't respond to the specific points in my post. You add some spurious comment about do you think Marriott would do this for a "few extra bucks" Really? REALLY?!! Marriott spun the company off and got out of the real estate business for a "few extra bucks". I stand by my contention that Marriott "made material retroactive changes"; and that is not legal see case FTC vs Facebook; again