Report Abuse

Re: Board of Directors

Not an easy task. What happened to Richard Batchelder, I have emailed him several times and he has not responded... I helped Richard when they first began after the February 2008 meeting at the Grand Hyatt Kauai, and compiled a list of some 30 plus Deeded Owners that I gave to him to help build your organization... Its nice to hear that you are now expanding to include the "Points Owners", what happened to your legal action to have the "Member list" made available, because without that, reaching the members (both Deeded & Points) is the only way to get enough votes to unseat the 3 Diamond Board Members... I have been very vocal on this site and with your founders to push a legal action, and when you have that going, you can get the information through "Discovery" in depositions, force this issue... migueldd45@aol.com[/Q] Rich worked his butt off and it was time to get some new energy involved. His real life finally had to take priority over beating his head against a wall dealing with some of the government officials in Hawaii.