Report Abuse

Timeshare Relief, INC

[Q=jamesw729] I am not sure if this will help you at all but I was able to cancel my timeshare contact which I thought was impossible, I used the free information from timesharedx.co.cc there was zero cost to me and was not that hard to achieve. Hope this helps. James Warman[/Q] I accessed their webpage (timesharedx.co.cc) and found the reasons below for cancellation, however it doesn't matter what a timeshare sales rep TELLS YOU VERBALLY in a presentation (unless you tape recorded it) .... the only thing legal in a court of law is what IS WRITTEN IN THE CONTRACT, so I don't see how any of the charges below could be substantiated unless WRITTEN IN THE CONTRACT: A) If the terms of your contract were misrepresented to you at the time of sale, you may be able to cancel you contract regardless of your rescission period. Laws prohibiting unfair and deceptive trade practices in consumer transactions have been enacted in every state. They apply to almost all consumer transactions and are extremely flexible and very potent. B) A contract can be canceled by a court because of fraud if one person knowingly made a material misrepresentation that the other person reasonably relied upon, and that disadvantaged the other person. A material misrepresentation is an important untruth. C) The contract you made may be set aside on the grounds of fraud. Fraud requires an outright lie, or a substantial failure to state a material fact about an important part of the contract. Fraud will invalidate a contract. D) A breach of contract - also called a default - is one party's failure, without a legally valid excuse, to live up to any of his or her responsibilities under a contract. A breach can occur by failure to perform as promised. Misrepresentation is a contract law concept. It means a false statement of fact made by one party to another party, which has the effect of inducing that party into the contract. These are just a few of the most common scenarios but there are dozens more that you may not even be aware of. Our packet will advise you as to whether you have a legitimate grievance or not.