Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts reduces owner benefits again!

Please provide me with as much information as you can regarding which resort you own at, whether you are fixed week or in the club, how many points or points equivalency you hold, what you paid for it (particularly if you bought it at a DRI Presentation) and the history of annual maintenance/refurbishment/etc costs you've paid since you acquired your time share. I am compiling and will eventually post on the internet the true cost of time share ownership as well as the history of steeply increasing maintenance costs. Thank you. Any other additional complaints against DRi would be also welcome. Having been a fixed deed time share owner since 1992, I feel I am really getting ripped off by DRI and I, too, am not going to take it laying down anymore. Having just attended my "owners update" and seeing the potential suckers in the room, I am really tired of innocent time share presentation invitees being sucked into what I consider "Hotel California"...you can check in but you can never check out...Someone will inevitably have to pay those ever mounting maintenance fees. If you don't, some sucker needs to be found to buy your time share..otherwise if you don't cough it up, I've been assured that you will become the target of collection agencies and your credit will suffer. Bill Devens