Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

I received a call from a "financial" institution that was listed with an A- rating on BBB. They had a buyer, but I needed to pay for title search and that money would be returned upon completion of the sale. He would have a member from finance call me. He emailed me a contract stating that I would pay in access of $2000 in advance by check or money order. In addition the buyer was supposed to put up a 20% fee. The call came in on a toll free number but he gave me the number on the BBB site to call him back. I have not and will not sign anything. Out of curiosity I called the number, not the toll free number but the Las Vegas number and it is no longer in service. Guess he thought his part was finished and I would not try to call him back. Sometimes they do answer and even if they have a good BBB rating all that has to be done is resolve one complaint and have no others filed to get a good rating. Rating can go down very fast after you check them. DO NOT FALL FOR ANYTHING, I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND IT IS NO FUN WASTING YOUR MONEY ON THIS Check out www.redweek.com They will tell you that your property is worthless. There are actually people trying to sell on ebay.