Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

A class action suit is a good idea but that won't stop the crooks from bilking more unsuspecting visitors to PV. The chance of getting any money back is years away through a class action suit but I think that is something that should be started. If you want to stir the pot and do more harm to these jerks then use the Internet. Red week is just a start. Facebook brought down a ruthless government. Go on Face Book and any other Social Network and voice your outrage with these losers. Make a stink... Contact your local TV or Radio Stations. They are always looking for a story to promote. These crooks rely on the fact that people are embarrassed to say that they were taken advantage of and coned out of thousands of dollars. Take away the tourist dollars from PV and watch how fast the government gets involved. Granted we all need to get together and do something so if you want a leader then contact me I'll stir the pot and kick this off. Contact me at lopaca1@vhiper.com or visit vhiper.com if you really want to do something about these guys. When you contact me please provide any and all information about your particular purchase. What you were promised, when you were told the building would be completed, purchase date, how you paid etc. I have watched and read all these comments from many people who have been affected by all this and it is time to get together and get up off our butts and do something!!