Report Abuse

Re: Board of Directors

I am an owner of 4 weeks worth of deeded time and or points at Poipu. I am confused as to which, but what I am not confused about is WE ALL must unite, the sooner the better, and somehow make enough owners, is it 15% of owners aware of this petition for recall of the board directors and encourage any and all Poipu owners to sign the petition to recall. Next the petition is presented to the Poipu Board of Directors and they as a body must give to those who started and presented the petition,that's our group, the list of names of owners at Point. Next step would be for our group to notify all owners of the recall to be held and the water intrusion issue if they are unaware of it(how could this be??)We must alert all owners to vote for the candidates who our group informs us will be people we want on the board. Assuming this all happens and those voted onto the board are our fair and open candidates we then pay close attention as this new board first cancels any work contracts on the table and begins to address the issue of the water intrusion with a fresh start. At this time I do hope the issue of building insurance is looked into deeply, any responsibility of the current company there? Now this is a good plan, but I am very nervous because if we do not get this happening soon next fall will come, our high maintance fee bills will come along with the water intrusion bill and i will not be able to pay again since I hardly could pay this past Dec./Jan. And again I will probably be told, no pay, no use of your points which equals no vacation on Diamond properties...someone with knowledge tell me this plan we have will work before next fall...Clare West frankankay@gmail.com and how can I help this cause??