Report Abuse

Re: Summit Marketing Associates Inc

so this company calls me today and asks if i want to sell my 2 weeks. it would be 2300.00 for each week. im like that sounds good. so then they tell me it will cost 900.00 for the market fee, and they would send me a cashiers check for the 4600.00 after that. I ask why they cant take the 900.00 out of the 4600.00. Beccause he told me selling the weeks were 100% guarenteed. Im like ok. so i give my credit card info, and my cc company wants me to call and verify that charge before they put it through. In the mean time I read some not so great reviews about this company and how they were a scam. So I don't authorize, I wanted to research a little more first. The company calls me back and asked why i havent authorized yet. I tell them I need to research a little more first. they got kinda nasty with me, the guy says and I quote "oh so you don't believe us now? well we are not hard-up for your weeks" I said I never said I didn't believe you, I said I want to research it a little more and I will call you back with an anwser. So then he tells me it is a one time offer, if I do not take advantage of it right not, the deal is off the table. Ummm ok bud, the deal is off then. If a company is legit, they will not mind if you research them. He only told me it was a scam by trying to scare me into thinking I wouldn't be able to take advantage of their offer. I told him well I am not going to throw out 1000.00 on your say so, and if You take offence to me researching your company before I invest, then you are not someone I want to do business with. I hung up. They have called me back 4 times threatening to take my name out of their data base and they wont let me use their company should I change my mind. Um, well please do, don't need your harrassing phone calls. Total scam alert!