Report Abuse

Property Donation Group

[Q=jonc92] What can anyone tell me about this operation. My research finds they are very reasonable with rates to close on each unit. Less than most donation groups charge. thanks[/Q] I did my due diligence researching timeshare liquidation companies. We were first stung by one of the online resellers who will "list for sale" your timeshare for a fee. They put it on a website with hundreds or thousands of other similar properties and you never hear anything more from them or any potential buyers because the market is saturated. We have three "right to use" timeshares in Mexico that expire in a few years, but the one Property Donation Group took off our hands was in south Florida and deeded. We bought it cheap on Ebay, only used it a couple times. Not that great a location, resort or week. I contacted Property Donation group and carried on a dialogue with Vanessa and Ron and searched the internet for quite some time. I could not find any disatisfied customers. They were very forthright with all my questions and gave me some references who I called, verfied their independence and their satisfaction with the Property Donation Group. We filled out the papers, signed the power of attorney and paid what amounted to one year's maintenance fee for the transfer and transaction. I thought this a fair price. Ron said we could use our own attorney if we liked but by that time I trusted what I had heard and learned. The whole transfer took about eight weeks this past year before it was deeded out of our names. I have called the resort and it now belongs to someone else. We are happy with the professional conduct and courtesy of the Property Donation Group. If I needed this service again I would defintely be a return customer. Minnesota Nice.