Report Abuse

Re: beware of dealing with Timeshare Broker Services of Florida

I too want to add to this talk of the HK Holdings and now HR Holdings....James Stevenson takes the $499 per resort to sell for title search. The 180 day contract means nothing of course...the company now is called HR Holdings....who now wants to hurriedly get things settled. Oh yes it almost complete....our money is tied up so send via wire to a Mexico Bank to be put in escrow and we will pay the assessment and return this with the sale payment. All this started at Raintree in Cabo San Lucas. Now they want a letter faxed with my signature to close the escrow. Meanwhile the money is tied up with the Mexican government who won't allow it released because it looks like laundered/or drugs/etc. So help us pay for this Mexican lawyer who can get it through. These Holding companies are in Miami?? After talking to the FBI they want me to email it to the Miami FBI ...the FBI are probably aware and perhaps if enough persons tell their story they may even stop these creeps!! BUt, I'm certain no money is ever returned!