Report Abuse

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System

Charles for the last time, If you don't want to play in the mud than STOP being so condescending. If your not a Merriott Shill, than STOP giving the COMPANY ANSWER. I have been to every desirable Marriott location that I can think of in the United States and with the exception of a few, most were either not on your list, or not high season weeks. The ones that were there, were only there because you tried to play a game of "Watch how smart I can be with only 6500 Points. The only reason you think I would go to Desert Springs or Shadow Ridge In the summer is because that is the season you chose in your example. As I said, I just came back from there. Obviously I own a winter week. I would also never go to Florida in the summer. If you or someone else chooses to convert their units to points to gain some level of flexibility. GREAT! My idea of a RIPOFF is Marriott selling NEW purchasers, and current owners who need more, points at $10.94 each. The price I am quoting is the amount I was told last week. If this amount varies by location that would also offend me. Remember, where you buy is where you pay maintenance fees. I can tell you for a fact those differ greatly. To make an assumption that you somehow know more about this than someone else, shows your ignorance.