Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

does ANYBODY know of ANY progress being made concerning the manhattan club owners' law suit against EICHNER AND COMPANY? i've been seeking an answer for months, and NO ONE seems to have one. let's get on with it before more of us simply sell out and let EICHNER profit even more by giving us pennies on the dollar, then selling our shares to other unsuspecting, sucker prospective purchasers at their ha.....SALES PRESENTATION.....for mucho more $$ than they bought us out for. seems like we're simply threatening with the law suit, then playing dead when it comes to getting it into the courts for resolving the possible fraud (on many counts) resolution. "PROACTIVITY" IS THE OPERATIVE WORD. WE NEED TO MOVE OUR COLLECTIVE "FANNIES" AND DO SOMETHING POSITIVE AND CREATIVE: CONTACT LOCAL MEDIA...NEWSPAPERS, RADIO REPORTERS, TV. SOME EXAMPLES: CRAINS NEW YORK BUSINESS, DAILY NEWS, NEW YORK TIMES, BARRONS, WALL STREET JOURNAL, RADIO AND TV STATIONS, INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY. ALSO, WHEN YOU'RE PHYSICALLY PRESENT AT THE MC, MOSEY ON TO THE 2ND FLOOR, AND GET ON THE ELEVATOR WITH A SALESPERSON AND PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS: TALK WELL ABOVE A WHISPER TO YOUR COMPANION(S) ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL CHEATED AND THAT YOUR PURCHASE THERE MIGHT BE CONSIDERED FRAUD AS PRESENTED TO YOU INITIALLY.....OK, THIS IS COMPUTER SHOUT...ALL CAPS...BUT I'M USING THEM FOR EMPHASIS...I'M REALLY RATHER QUIET, BUT I DON'T LIKE BEING CHEATED EITHER. RESPOND, FELLOW OWNERS CHRIS cfox863@gmail.com