Report Abuse

Re: point rental liquidators

We were called and told RCI had made some changes and they wanted to update us on this. Being an RCI member, I tho't OK. After a short time there TIMESHARE SALES PITCH came. Buy 10,000 in Sunset Harbor Resorts in Texas for approx.$8,500.00 for a studio. You will be able to deposit your existing timeshare points (100,000 max./yr) w/PRL and they will rent out and you will receive cash @ 8.5 cents /point 6 months after depositing points. You can use this to maintenance fees for existing timeshare, sunset harbor resort maintenance fees, PRL fees, etc. Sounded great, but almost too good to be true after we got home and tho't it over. Researched- VSI did apply to be accredited by BBB in Ohio. B rating, but elsewhere I found complaints against, ohio, had no complaints Tried to call the rep. we talked to, but has never returned call. Wondering if this is a SCAM Operation. From what i could find on VSI 4 people started it and just recently incorporated. Sunset Harbor based in Vegas, found very little on Could get someone on the phone, but you can't go to talk to them personally, I was told. PRL is sketchy too. Anyone else know anything on this company's legitimacy. \