Report Abuse

Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System

exactly! Thank you, Bob! I too get 2 weeks for my 1 week deposit on Interval. At this point I definitely will NOT participate in Marriott destination program. I have 2 weeks in USVI and I will not make them available for the program. I have lost my trust in Marriott Vacation Club and will not advise anyone to buy into it. Rent! Also, I have received an email from mvc just a few days ago urging me to join the program for $695 "On June 14, the price of enrollment for all eligible* weeks purchased through Marriott Vacation Club International, will increase from $695 to $2,395." More scare tactics from MVC sales "team". Great! $2395 for what? I already spent ALOT of money for my weeks, I pay HIGH maintenance fees, I stay in Marriott resorts, I buy drinks, shop, eat on Marriott properties....and on top of it I have to spend more money to get the privilege to spent more? Not this time...Actually, Interval International called me last month and offered great deal for 2 years of membership with them.... way less than $695 and way less than $2395! Please, do not tell me that " Marriott is "for profit" company". I get it. However, Marriott Is becoming "for ripoff" company ......RENT!