Report Abuse

Re: Board of Directors

[Q=davidl712] Here is the announcement for which we have all been waiting! The lawsuit has been filed! It was filed Friday in Federal District Court in Hawaii. COPP will be mailing out a note with the lawsuit attached. It will also be going up on our website. I think that we will have DRI's attention now! What did Mr. C say? Yes, that's right, there are "10" unhappy customers. We'll see...[/Q] Congratulations, I was doubting that it would get to a filing... The only way to make any positive changes to the way DRI operates is to take them to court... As I have not seen the the filing I can only hope that the issues presented are significant, and that having taken your time with this filing I hope the issues are well thought out.. There is a lot riding on this for DRI, and they will do anything to win this, but first they will spend as much time on delay, delay, obfuscation and more delay.. They will challenge every dotted 'i' and every crossed 't' along the way.. This will be a long drawn out struggle, I do hope you are in it for the long haul, as that is what it will be... Good Luck and I will be cheering you on..