Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Rental

Excellent experience renting through Redweek! We did it all via email and phone. I have a floating all-season unit. So once I received the request, I checked with the resort to see if the desired week was open. When we agreed on a the rent, I made the reservation and requested a guest reservation form. I sent a copy of the confirmation to the renter, who then sent me half the rent via Paypal. We agreed on the final payment date. Once I had the full contact information for the renter, I completed the guest reservation form and faxed it to the resort. When they confirmed the reservation in the guest's name, I emailed it to them. The balance was again paid on the agreed date through Paypal. One note : Be sure to make an agreement about cancellation. If you are going to issue any kind of refund, you will want to make the payment due date early enough so that in the event of such cancellation, you will be able to get back your full week (or points) in accord with the Resort's cancellation policy.