Report Abuse

Re: Am Considering in joining RCI (points system)

[Q=had] Max, Just wrote a lenghty reply but something went wrong and it didnt post. Ugh! Anyway, if you'd like to get a better feel, I'd be happy to show and demo the RCI points system through a live account...email me if interested.[/Q] I would be very interested to see an actual account demo. I would like to see how realistic is the availability of the resorts "Club Optima at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells (#7550)" and the "Wyndham Vacation Resorts at Glacier Canyon (#A212)". do you have access to the Points Chart for those 2 resorts? An trying to get an idea of how many points I would need if I do decide to join. I would also like to see how this "Last Call Vacation" option shows up in the actual account. Lastly, I came across an article that said RCI Points Changes are: ---------------- The Call Center Points Exchange Fees for a 7 night reservation will increase to $159 USD and $173 CAD. A 6 night reservation will increase to $139 USD and $151 CAD. RCI.com Points Exchange Fees for a 7 night reservation will increase to $149 USD and $162 CAD. A six night reservation will increase to $129 USD and $140 CAD. ----------------------- Does that mean that on top of paying for the yearly fees, I will have to pay an additional $159 for booking a week anywhere with RCI? plus I read that some resorts require a cleaning fee too. If that is true, then am really not seeing what the benefits for joining are. -Max