Report Abuse

Re: Am Considering in joining RCI (points system)

[Q=carols725] Just curious, how is the rental agreement going for you for the place you rented for March 2013. I hope it is a positive process for you.[/Q] Well, considering that its half now and half when its time to take the vacation. I guess its OK. These folks also have several listing on eBay for timeshares and other businesses like antiques. And they seem to have an overall positive review. So am hoping for the best, but I'll reserve my judgement until the trip in March :-) I did 'experience' going to a Wyndham resort for 3 day with the family... out in TN (Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Glade). Unfortunately, the person who has a Wyndham account could not get us a 2 bedroom so we settle for just a 1 bedroom. And I must say, I was very disappointed with it. A one bedroom is inadequate for my family, it was very small. The 8 month old twins took the bedroom and the wife, the 3yr old and myself, slept on the small sofa bed. On the way back from the trip we stayed at La Quinta one bedroom and it was much nicer and bigger. The 2 cribs/playpens were able to fit outside and the 3 of us stay in the king size bed. I stayed at other Wyndham resorts before but this was the first time I was disappointed.