Report Abuse

Re: timeshare transfer companies

[Q=sharonp210] Has anyone had any experience with Vale Professionals? We've had mail from them for about a year now and now they've called. I googled them and still am finding nothing solid except they are currently accredited A- by the Better Business Bureau. But that is of Feb.2012 and an accreditation is something the company pays for from the BBB. They use an independent third party title company for the transfer. Their reviews on Merchantcircle.com have 2 being entered on May 7 minutes apart and 5 being entered on May 8th. This, to me, indicates they may have entered these themselves. One description of their services is posted as: They claimed ownership of the property and flipped it to a third party “acceptance corporation,” or “disposal company,” which put it back into real estate circulation. I'd appreciate any feedback if anyone has had experience using this company. Thank you[/Q] Corporations don't buy timeshares .... more than likely if you do business with these scammers the timeshare will still be in your name and you're still responsible for all future fees involved.