Report Abuse

Re: Open Letter to Steve Cloobeck, Diamond Resorts International CEO

I just received my Diamond Resorts Hawaii Collection Members Association Notice of Annual Meeting. It will be held Wednesday, September 19 at 2 p.m. (Pacific time) at the Monte Carlo Resort & Hotel, Las Vegas. The following are the candidates for the Board of Directors of the Association: Glennon Acksel Robert W. (Bob) Baird Eugene (Gene) Berkes Jim Brown John M. Burnham J. Hal Caton Ronald (Woodie) Cheek Bruce Dahl David M. Elias Brenda Joyce Flowers Charles Hogle Thomas M. Kuehn Trudy Mitchell James Newman Larry E. Smith Hiroaki Suda Jason Toste (incumbent & DRI Employee) Gary W. Wagner Frank Warfield The only one above that includes in the summary that he is an employee of DRI is Jason Toste. Do we know of any others who are DRI employees or are related to employees? Trying to make a smart choice when completing my ballot. Will there be someone from our facebook page that will be in Las Vegas for the meeting who would be a good person to designate as a proxy? Please, do not ask me any questions about the lawsuit. I just wanted to get on here to try and get the most informed idea on whom to chose for the Hawaii Collection Board of Directors of the Association.