Report Abuse

Re: Diamond Resorts enormously increases the cost of Maintenance/Reserves on their resorts.

I find it funny in reading these posts that no one has a clue on how to really get rid of timeshares or even understand what they own. The comment on Berkshire Concepts has no relation to this and everybody knows the BBB is the biggest scam out there.....considering they have class action law suits in almost every state...BBB was created by Al Capone folks.. TUG is the most moderated forum out there so they are full of bs too. Diamond resorts (steven Kloobeck) is the biggest player in the resort industry....go visit him on the 19th floor of the polo towers where his office is if your key works in the elevator to get you there.... FYI Berkshire Concepts actually got rid of my time share for me with no glitches. FACT THE MAJORITY OF TS OWNERS ARE IN DEFAULT OR UNHAPPY (LIKE I WAS) So the only way resorts can stay a float is to raise fee"s since they dont have amenities or other ways of generating income.... No disrespect but go to an ARDA meeting in the spring and get educated folks if you want to know whats really going on ...Points what are points? they are air, its a way for the developer to go back to the well to their current owners base...deeded pts yeah ok show me unit # and week please .....not possible. The reason timeshares cost so much in the early years is because of marketing costs to the people there...a prospective buyer costs $600+ 1 out 0f 10 buy do the math, learn the system get educated.........