Report Abuse

Re: OZARK LIQUIDATORS

[Q=roberts1192] concerning the individual where his wife had a stroke and asked a local attorney about it. Why do "smart" busines people has an attorney who had no expericene in the transfer of timeshare. I believe this individual in located in my home town who mentioned that he went to KC for this seminar and was convinced this was the best way. I have worked with "resalers" for the past 6 years and the last individual brought his computer and went through the whole process and his price $4.995. I knew of a client that was ready to retire and sold a 3 bedroom unit in Branson (paid $15,500) for it. and selling price was $500 plus $450 transfer fee from a local agent in Branson. Where do these so call "resaler" get all of this HYPE that there is so much involved in transfer that it takes $2, 3, or 5 thousand to transfer this unit. I received a call yesterday from a company that indicates the unit is transfer sold to a fictious corporation and the individual does not own it any more. That was a new twist to the resale of timeshares. last year, I advertised a 2 bedroom on Red Week and sold it for $250. I am glad that I sold the 3 bedroom adv. or red week for $500 since the maintence fee of $900 was due. The transfer agent in branson only charges $450. Also, after ten years of dealing with resalers, there is a way to transfer yourself out of the timeshare deed, however, cannot give the facts out to allo of the readers of red week, since it appears that there are resale agents that subsrice to Red week. a timsare deed[/Q] Another very reputable timeshare closing company is JRA Services: www.timeshareresaleclosings.com/