Report Abuse

Re: Interval international non-rental claus

[Q=kathyw84] "Slime" was in Rond's post. That is the reason I referred to Rond. I do not believe that it is ever effective to resort to name-calling; I was insulted and I would hope that people can write on these blogs without lowering themselves to such behavior.[/Q] KATHY, PLEASE READ OR REREAD MY POSTS THAT FOLLOW YOURS IN THIS THREAD. (I type like this because you have clearly not read my reply to your original post.) Those posts very clearly state that it was NOT you who I was referring to in my first post. Furthermore, I believe alldoledup reference to "jerk" was referring to me, not you. As college communications professor, please use your many skills to interpret these posts as they are written. You should not interpret references to others to include yourself. I apologize for any confusion and insult perceived. I will edit my original post. My words, obviously, were not chosen carefully. This issue is a "pet peeve" of mine. I am very angry that RCI (at least, by their own admission and policies) removes weeks from the exchange pool for rental to non members in a money grab. I do not want others doing it as well. I, too, use independent (Not requiring a resort - exchange company affiliation) exchange services. I find that the volume is insufficient to support a very effective marketplace. I wish more (if not all) owners used them to make them better. Until then we seem to be stuck with the companies that have these policies in place.