Report Abuse

Re: Instead of kids paying to unload TS, can parents "will" it to Obama?

Our air fare from Ft,. McMurray in early Jan 2012, I looked up recently for a 5star resort in Los Cabo for February was about $1700 ea all incl. from here. and that was in October. I also inquired from the resort we have our time share what there all inclusive program, air incl was from here and they said $3600, for two..Thgis would be for non owners. Reason being, for people up this way if they wanted to rent the week. It gets difficult to know how much to charge when people are flying from the other parts with the all inclusive rates. I am going by what I am seeing on Redweek listing on my resort, some of them are asking alot and do not seem to get it that you can do the all inclusive cheaper, sometimes if you plan to buy your meals. The buffet is an average from $40 -$50 a head. The other resturant is an average of $20 a head. The pool resturant is about $15 . Alot of people are asking $850 - $950 just for rent for a Junior suite. I rent my unit for $800 Junior suite. US $ that is even less. The food at this resort is out of this world, is huge, service is the best, and so on. The view of the ocean from every suite, large balcony. The unit is about 700 sq ft and some. Has a full kitchen, fridge. Has a free shuttle to town. They have a champane breafast on Sundays, a lobster seafood night, and a theme every night. Anyways, thankis for your input.