Report Abuse

Re: Groupwise inc, anyone here heard of them ?

royvb is right about free speech. I have the right to advise people that this is probably a scam operation. I have the right to let people know that they are putting their hard earned money at risk of disappeaering and still being stuck with their obligation to pay maitenance fees. I have the right to let them know if it is a viking ship operation that the other owners will be stuck paying higher maintenance fees because of the unconscienable practices of a greedy band of thieves that could care less. I got rid of two timeshares last year without using a questionable company. There are other ways to rid yourself of an unwanted timeshare and still be able to sleep at night. I believe everyone should make their own decission based on information available. That is what these forums are for. Just consider the motives of the people posting in here. I have nothing to gain by advising people to be extremely cautious. Ask yourself what are the motives of the people trying to steer you to this company.