Report Abuse

Re: Murray and McGuire Management Group/M&M Mgmt. Group

[Q=jayjay] [Q=rogert67] You are absolutely correct. I just wish I found these postings before I made the decision to deal with these pieces of dirt. I would like to make these peoples live as difficult as possible and get the message out to other unsuspecting hard working people. Any ideas?[/Q] You can do like DonP, Lance and me by becoming a dedicated member of this forum in getting out the message concerning this (and other) timeshare scammers. When using Google to find information on any timeshare related company all information related to that company will pop up on Google .... that's a good way of getting your message across.[/Q] I will but the thing is I did not find this Forum until it was too late. I did send a complaint to the Texas BBB which will not do anything for me but the issue should show up on their web site. I also did place a bug in the ear of a news station in Dallas that does investigative reporting. Scamming is not a new thing so I do not have my hopes up that they will do anything but it is worth a try. I plan on getting my moneys worth in trying to make these scammers life more difficult. Anyone with any other ideas, I would love to hear them.