Report Abuse

Re: Red Wishes

[Q=barbaram11] I just came online to check my For Rent add & noticed Red Wishes was no longer available. I was looking forward to requesting a Red Wish. I relied on Red Wishes to help me find what I want. Please put back our Red Wish . I am a Senior Citizen, living on a fixed, low Retirement income & cannot afford to pay the high rates to advertise on Redweek, to rent ot to sell. Soon I will have two timeshare weeks to sell. When you add up all of these, then you can see how expensive it is for us Seniors that have very little monthly income. This is why I have to sell all of my Timeshare weeks. I do realize that the advertising on the Redweek site is far less expensive then advertising then in our local newspaper & that I'm thankful for. God Bless You all. Barbara[/Q] Redweek is not a charity ..... it is an income producing business .... people were abusing Red Wishes by using it to advertise rather than pay the ad fees. Redweek is reasonable with their fees .... it's much better to pay their fees than to hand over thousands of dollars to an upfront fee timeshare resale scam or a bogus charity. The main problem with many that post their timeshare ads on Redweek is they way overprice what anyone is willing to pay for a resale.