Report Abuse

Re: belaire golf resort and spa

The vida vacations was created to force owners in to upgrade, every time you attend a members update, they find a problem about your current contract and thats why : A ) YOU CANT GET IN B ) YOU DONT GET A RENTAL CHECK C ) DONT HAVE A REAL STATE ATTACHEMENT If you read on your contract cover page clausule number 5 it sais that: 5.-I understand that Company and/or its affiliates have developed (and may develop in the future) other resort brands, real state developments, entertainment venues, tourist attractions and/or other developments, alone or in conjunction with independent companies. This contract relates only to the resort identified in Recital IV of the contract , obligates only the Company that is a party to the contract and does not confer on Member any rights with respect to any such other developments. The contract does not impose on such affiliates or on any independent companies (or their affiliates) any obligation to Member. I hereby confirm that no representations or promises have been made to me with respect to any such other developments and my decision to enter into this contract has not been induced or influence in any way by any expectations regarding any such developments. In other words, you purchase a contract ( Mayan Palace, Grand Mayan; Grand Luxxe, Etc) but you are only tittle to that it doesnt matter if you have a real state ademdum, becouse MAYAN ISLAND IS A INDEPENDENT COMPANY THAT THE ONE YOU PURCHASE FROM. Even the new Santuario (Santuary) if the company wants to charge you for attendint their shows...they can do it. If any vida vacation owner is interested in getting 100% of the money back i can help you do it, i work directly with The Registry Collection and The Mexican Federal Goverment. The Only Thing that i will need its your permision to proceed and attached another "lie to" member in the Law Suit Hold Agaings Vida Vacations. No money is neccesary, no cost or obligation to any person.