Report Abuse

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE

Don't get sucked into the phony tax deduction. The IRS rule is that you can only deduct the actual value of the item donated. Since timeshares have little or no value you won't be able to deduct the donation. They will promise you anything to get your money. Once the IRS disallows your deductiuon you will be on the hook for the taxes. I would advise you to use the deedback if they accept it. Forget the scammers promising you a deduction. They only want your money and then they disappear after giving you a useless piece of paper stating that you can deduct the timeshare from your income taxes. We have nothing to gain by telling you the truth. Lance, Jayjay and I have been in here warning people no to fall for the scammers pitches. Do some homework and talk to an accountant and you will see that they are lying to you about deducting their fee and the phony appraisal. I will guarantee that if you decide to go with the scammers you will have many sleepless nights worrying that you gave them your money and got ripped off. There are many people in here with the same problem. 99% of them would gladly use the deedback than get involved with scammers. The scammers make their living off the 1% that believe they can beat the system.