Report Abuse

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit

we've got to get SOME KIND OF ACTION IN MOTION NOW. all i see here are suggestions: contacting the nys ag for example. i have done so 3-4 times...got a somewhat positive response: that the mc was contacted, for mc to contact me (which they did 4 months later...shows the clout the ag's office seems NOT to have!)...and for the mc to "be more transparent" in their sales presentations...which i, nor anyone else can really monitor. come on owners....do your part. if contacting the nys ag is a strategy that we seem to agree on, then DO IT. it appears, especially to the mc "honchos," that we're not a really cohesive group.........as in ALL TALK AND NO ACTION. we've got to show the developers: eichner and company...who really owns the majority of shares in the mc...WE OWNERS DO. and where do we owners stand? in the nasty creek with no paddle or in the dumps with the rest of the garbage, which is where the mc wants us to be to maintain its control over us. this nonsense has to STOP NOW. OWNERS NEED TO BE PROACTIVE. WE HAVE NO ONE WHO'S ACTIVELY LOOKING OUT FOR OUR INTERESTS BUT US. COME ON GANG, GET A MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING!