Report Abuse

Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

HELP! I purchased a voucher from LRW via Google offers, assuming, as others had, it to be legit because it was attached to such a reputable source. When I finally found a week my mother, sister, and I could vacay, I 'booked' the week at Treasure Cay. Immediatly after I confirmed the booking, the week I'd desired came off their site of available rentals (which I assumed was a good thing!). Later that night I noticed that my week had been added once again, along with a few different dates from the same resort. I emailed Joe at LRW (since that is the only form of communication I can find) and told him as much. Today I get the email that of course my resort was unavailable and that someone beat me to it. When I checked the site again, ALL of the weeks at Treasure Cay have been removed. Very suspicious activity and I'm afraid I've been scammed. Unfortunatly for me, I had already booked our flights, not realizing this is probably a scam, and will be out alot of money. I'm very upset, this was suposed to be a vacation of a lifetime for my mother, sister, and I. Please if anyone knows who I can contact or what to do, please help me out. Also, if anyone knows of a phone number for them so I can actually speak to a human, please message it to me. Thank you all for taking the time to help! SARA??