Report Abuse

Re: Marriott Going to Point Syst

Wow. Is there anyone out there who doesn't feel ripped off? It seems a lot of people are over complicating things. Didn't we all just buy because we wanted to have some fun and we knew that Marriott had a good reputation? That the only ROI was a nice place to stay and not for any potential profit if we wanted to sell? I added 2500 DCP to my two Aruba weeks. Did I do a thorough cost/benefit analysis? No. But, I do see a lot of travel possibilities on the MVC site that I wouldn't otherwise have had or I could simply go back to my home resort. It's taken me awhile to understand how the new system works because the introduction of the DC program was woefully lacking in specifics. Indeed, a salesperson I talked to at Frenchman's Cove admitted the company did an abysmal job of rolling out DC and that it was about a year before even they understood the product. I'm sure I could find better deals on trips if I wanted to spend my life on the computer. Far too much of my time is already consumed by it. Anyway, back to my first sentence? Can someone tell me something they "like" about DC and MVC in general? I agree with another poster, if you want a better understanding of DC, call Marriott's 888 number. Cathy Jackson is a wealth of info and very patient.