Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone purchased from Vallart Gardens?

I just purchased a studio unit from Vallarta Gardens that is under construction. I was told clearly that the annuity would be charged separately, which it was. They purchased 3 of my 5 weeks for the next five years UPFRONT, and I only had to pay the remainder for the unit. I have been to many timeshare presentations, and I felt this was a fair deal. Now all that remains to be seen is if I can actually use it as they portrayed. I will update after I try and use my two weeks for this year. Update: found everything the promised in the sales pitch was untrue when I finally was able to contact Cynthia (after getting several numbers that were not in service and then emailing and getting no response). Asked about renting a unit anyway and was told to email her the information, which I did. I never heard back from her. Am currently disputing payment with my credit card company since the annuity and the resort appear to be a scam. I have owned timeshares in the past and have not run into these issues. Never received a deed or title proving ownership of my "fractional time" either.