Report Abuse

Re: NetManagement Group

[Q=rods64] Hello emilyc11, actually I own a timeshare in The Mayan in Acapulco, Mexico. And I want to upgrade my timeshare to The Grand Mayan and for doing that I have to pay directly to the Mayan $12K. So I think that NetManagement Group is offering you a very fare price, so go for it. I have been checking this group and I will call them, so they can help me to upgrade. I think they know the market. [Q=emilyc11] I have been getting calls from this NetManagement Group quite often. The offer is as high as $70K for Grand Mayan. Thanks for all the posting, it helps me walk away from a scam. In a differnt forum, someone suggested calling FBI. Will FBI investigate such a thing?[/Q][/Q] Rod, I don't think you understand what this group is all about. It does not sell upgrades or exchanges. It is in the business of scamming people, plain and simple. In case you haven't been following these boards, groups like the Net Managment Group call owners of timeshares and say they have buyers just chomping at the bit waiting to pay an obscene amount of money for a worthless timeshare. Then they tell the owner that he just has to pay some sort of non-existent fee or tax to complete the non-existent sale. The owner is now not thinking rationally because he is blinded by the excitement of all this money supposedly coming to him. So, wanting to believe that this sale is actually true, he foolishly wires money to the scam artists and they take off with his money. If you seriously want a Grand Mayan, don't pay $12,000 for it. You can probably find one for pennies on the dollar right now. Check out E-Bay, RedWeek, Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"; tug2net.com), Bidshares, or My Resort Network for cheap resales.