Report Abuse

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

if u wnt further news coverage, contact amanda fung, real estate columnist for CRAINES NEW YORK BUSINESS newspaper. she wrote 2 articles (7/2011 & 6/2012) describing eichner's alleged real estate fraud. LOOK IT UP NOW AND CONTACT MS. FUNG; SHE RESPONDS ACCORDING TO HER ASSIGNED SCHEDULES. [Q=vanessa175] Chris, I agree with what you are saying and we are all in the same boat. If someone is to be contacted by TMC for tour and potential sale they should go ahead and book and go through the process start to finish (hidden camera & taping). I wish I had done that when we were sold our TS almost nine years ago. We have a flex week as well and could not get in days, month, weeks, notice of reservation. Occassionally would accomodate for an overnight or two over many years time and have lost nights anytime we did not trade out. The maintenance fees are so incredibly high that we do not wish to own the TS any more and they don't want it back even if we sign it over. They continue to keep people on the hook and paying for it. It is not hurting them if we complain and get no where and continue to pay. I will call the AG office again at the number you listed to complain. Maybe, NYC Mayor Blumberg has a connection with Mr. Eichner. Something is clearly going one here. This should be a News worthy piece for fraud. What happened to News Media stations helping the common man/women? Know anyone at NBC, ABC, CBS, or a cable channel to get us some coverage?[/Q]