Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Adventures,inc.

[Q=annaf49] I've looked on Timeshare Adventures website and found a property that I would like to purchase. What are the down falls of this company? Why not use them? Can I get a different broker involved and just pay their commission myself if I choose? And what about the title company, I choose that, correct? I see most of the complaints are against listing the timeshare, what about buying through them?[/Q] Have you perused Redweek and other timeshare ad sites for what you're looking for? Are you satisfied with the price TA is asking for the timeshare you're interested in? Be aware that in this down economy many timeshares can't even be given away as in evidenced in the Bargain Basement here at Redweek, so whatever you do don't overpay. If you purchase from Timeshare Adventures you cannot go with another broker (unless yo use another timeshare company). If you go with Timeshare Adventures they have use of a closing company to handle all the paperwork. If you should choose to buy from someone that has a listing on Redweek or another timeshare ad site then a couple of reputable closing companies are www.timesharetransfer.com and JRA Services (google for contact info). The main negatives concerning this company are the upfront fees they charge to list a timeshare for sale