Report Abuse

Re: Has anyone purchased from Vallart Gardens?

I would hire a Mexican Attorney immediately. If you read the above postings, pay close attention to how many outside related organizations that Vallarta Gardens is linked to......actually their side related companies have changed several times...i.e. the ones who do different things related things for VG. VG also processes sales differently with different clients - i.e. above as stated by one customer....."They purchased 3 of my 5 weeks for the next five years UPFRONT, and I only had to pay the remainder for the unit"....They sure didn't purchase any of my weeks even though the sales pitch implied they would. What did happen was that VanCom contacted me weeks later (they were calling from Texas) and informed me that for Approx $1400 (this payment of fees would be good for 10 years) Van Com would 'rent out' my VG Timeshare...thereby helping me to use the funds obtained through the rentals for payment of the VG time share. Only thing, they couldn't actually promise me they could unconditionally rent my unit . Why would anyone pay upfront $1400 to a company who promised to rent out a VG timeshare ...if they could? Trade in of previously owned timeshare ---- I have just started receiving within the last two weeks calls from a company in Texas that claims to be the company that is to handle the transfer of a time share I have owned for several years. This supposedly was to be exchanged for monetary value on down payment for VG timeshares (at the time of purchase). Since October 2012, this was ignored. I have since paid maintenance fees and property taxes on my previously purchased and owned timeshare. So, I have additional funds invested in the old ownership. I have decided that since the trade-in was not documented in the original VG contract; since I have dealt with this old established company for over ten years; since Orlando Ramirez refused to acknowledge the trade-in was supposed to have cancelled out a percentage of my fees for VG; since the old company at least has several 800 numbers I can call anytime I have questions to be answered.........I have decided I had rather have the 'tried and true' than 'pie in the sky'. At some time in the (possibly near) future, what is currently being parlayed by the VG sales staff into sales tactics is going to backfire. I would doubt any of us could even call the paper the VG contract was printed on ours at that time. VG will once again go into bankruptcy and we all will be out of any investment we have made. Good luck to all of us.