Report Abuse

Re: Wyndham Buy back Program

[Q=davek77] Thankz for your reply. I think I'm better off dealing with a broker etc & redbook , than Wyndham. Got ripped off by the "bad guys once", wont happen again. [Q=davek77] hi, we too would like to talk to wyndham to negotiate with them to buy back our t/s. Was going to drive from Pittsburgh to Orlando [Bonnet Creekis our home t/s] Do you think this is a waste of time and effort? I figure they sell "new" contracts, and will not buy back a t/s to re-sell. Please respond. Thanx, Dave K. [Q=janetk77] Wyndham will not do anything to help you with this unless you made a special type of purchase that has a buy back clause in it. I have tried numerous times to work directly with Wyndham.[/Q][/Q][/Q] I noticed that when I'm on the Redbook site, there are entities suggesting? to sell your T/S thru them. How do I know they are reputable and just didnt "camp" on the Redbook site? Would consider trying to sell thru Redbook or an aproved co if Redbook can "endorse" them. Too many scammers out there with all kind of angles. Tx Davek77