Report Abuse

Can't figure out the II thing....

My husband and I own a 2BR/2Bth timeshare at Marriott's Willow Ridge Lodge in Branson, Mo. It's a great resort and the kids love it, but this year we are in the mood for something different. We decided we'd like to take the kids to the beach. Because of my husbands work schedule and the kids sports, we are locked in to end of June (2013) travel. I contacted Marriott and they told us to deposit our Branson week with II, which we did. They led us to believe that the trading value would be very good, and we shouldn't have a problem finding a suitable replacement resort. Well, that didn't happen. After we deposited the week they told us everything that was beachfront (Hilton Head, California, Myrtle Beach was booked). I'm pretty unhappy with them, and I'm wondering now if we should have just kept our end of June Branson week. Ideally we'd like to get a Newport Coast Villas (Marriott) villa. I'm totally new to this thing, and really not sure what would be the best way to achieve our goals. Thank you in advance for any help! Diane Vespa