Report Abuse

Re: Grupo mayan lies to sell timeshare!!

Hi matthews200, since you have close contact with the office of Mayan Palace do you happen to know a gentleman by the name of D. Dibartolomeo ,and if you do , can you tell me his first name ? This young man is doing sales now at Vallarta Gardens in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle Nayarit MX. and he mentioned he had previously worked at M P. P.V or Nuevo Vallarta. We own in Nuevo at MP and he upsold us into the Platinum Residence Club membership after a lot of big talk and a lot of promises. Details to follow. I also value others opinions here on the forums, but your remark about Profeco was laughable . They have so little influence on T.S and a slap on the wrist is not going to stop any salesman from lying ,cheating ,scamming to sell their product . If they had more power we wouldn't have these problems.As for Jayjay , anyone can lye on this forum and have hidden agenda's ,so its up to us to figure out if you work for a resale co. ? [Q=matthews200 sure you work for a timeshare or resale company yourself. Enough said. You control this forum. What a sad world. You failed to comment on how I deal directly as a mediator and have proof and take no upfrant fees? How can that be a scam? You make zero sense. However, you will not acknowledge any of that. Good luck sleeping. I hope what you get paid is worth keeping owners captive and whatever else you do.....[/Q] I assume you were speaking to me ... I am not employed by any timeshare related company whatsoever .... I am merely a former timeshare owner that posts on Redweek's forums to warn people of scams. I wish I got paid to post on Redweek's forums but I do not .... I do it of my own free will. And there's no way any socalled mediator can mediate a deal when a legal contract has been signed by all parties ... enough said.[/Q] While I value your diligence in warning fellow consumers, some companies such as Grupo Mayan (now Vida) do value the ability to mediate with consumers instead of facing possible fines with PROFECO and legal fees in defending a PROFECO dispute or further social or public damage via the internet or word of mouth. They have enough public damage from uncrupulous sales agents already. Some owners are also able to downgrade contracts. While it is true that a contract is binding, management does have the authority to review each case and offer a solution or a cancelation and refund. I have been dealing successfully with Grupo Mayan for six years and helped about two hundred owners achieve either a cancelation or a refund as long as they have a legitimate case of misrepresentation - especially as it pertains to investment and the clients have been given rental comapnies or have sales notes which detail the misreps. I wish that people like you with good intentions would not be so stubborn as to plug your ears when someone attempts to help consumers, even if you do not understand or have your own doubts. You cannot possibly think you have ALL the answers. None of us do. Consumers can make up their own minds and I give them plenty of information to make their own decision. Enough said indeed. I am very certain since my messages are edited or erased here that I will not be able to assist any more owners through this forum. Thankfully, before I was silenced, I was able to help two owners through this site receive full cancelations and refunds. Good day to you, sir.[/Q]